We aim to cater the finest and process-efficient UAE Visa services to our esteemed customers on the first go.
The Terms and Conditions of Dubai Visa.com are outlined here, which are administered by UAE laws. No changes or alteration to these Terms and Conditions will be considered valid unless and otherwise the same is brought into practice by any of our travel consultants in writing on Company letterhead with official signature and stamp. Accordingly, based upon the requirements and requests of our client, we will process an application for the same. However, for rendering any erroneous information by any unauthorised consultants, Dubai Visa.com shall not be held liable. The company will make all attempts so that the required Visa gets processed within the stipulated time. Nevertheless, by no means the company will be legally liable for any of the events such as; rejection of visa application, issuance of erroneous Visa, unwanted delay in visa processing occurring with the UAE Visa Issuing Authority. If in case, any of the cited instances occurred on account of company’s error or omission, then the company is merely liable to refund all fees paid or just the cost of a replacement Visa. However, in no case the Company shall be liable for any substantial losses, but not limited to: lost airfares, profits/income.
Termination and Cancellation of Account
- Dubai Visa.com reserves the right to cancel orders or payments just before the origination of the delivery without stating any reasons for executing the same.
- You are allowed to cancel an order within a constitutional period of 7 working days from the date of receiving an email confirmation against your order from the Company website. However, the Company will initiate the delivery of your order immediately after obtaining your permission so that the same gets delivered before the expiry of its statutory period and the services will be deemed to have been provided giving you no further claim or right to cancel your order. The moment you submit your order, Dubai Visa.com will specifically request your permission to do so.
- Cancelling an order will levy a charge of USD 40 per application. This amount is incurred as the payment gateway transfer charge.
- In case of any rejection of your UAE Visa Application by the UAE Visa Issuing Authority, Dubai Visa.com shall not provide you the refund. Under such scenarios, applicants will be required to re-apply for the same adhering to the UAE visa laws.
- If under any situation, the Company falls short of catering you the services as mentioned in the contract, then you may receive refunds.
- The refund is released in the same mode of payment immediately after the order gets cancelled and it further takes 2 weeks time for customers to get the refund into their accounts.
Pricing & Availability
- DubaiVisa.com doesn’t promise that your UAE Visa Application will be accepted and approved by the UAE Visa Issuing Authority. Therefore, in any which case, DubaiVisa.com shall not be held responsible if your UAE Visa Application gets failed or you fail to receive any other requested services from DubaiVisa.com. Our endeavour is to put all efforts in checking the online submission of your Visa Application and forward it for further processing to the UAE Visa Issuing Authority. Hence, our services get fulfilled the moment we check your the online submission of your Visa and pass it to the competent authority for approval.
- It is the responsibility of every prospective applicant to abide by the required guidelines stated by the UAE Government.
- In case of any incompetent or fraudulent information/documents provided by an applicant or he/she is not entitled to avail the requested services, DubaiVisa.com shall not be responsible for the same. Also, for providing any erroneous supporting documents that fail to comply with the regulations of UAE Visa Issuing Authority, DubaiVisa.com shall not accept any responsibility.
- Dubai VISA.com neither represents any Government Department of UAE, nor does it issue any UAE Visas nor affiliated to any UAE Embassy abroad.
- The required UAE Visa Application and associated services are provided on the official webpage of UAE government's Tourist Visa.
- All charges/fees mentioned on this website are incurred for a given service, and no applicant will be entertained for requesting a change in the given prices/information.
- In case of any changes in the price for a given services as requested by an applicant, and the same has already been dispatched by Dubai VISA.com, the actual price will be levied which was mentioned at the time of placing the order.
- All prices/fees are listed on the website for a given service that includes VAT at applicable rate.
- Sometimes, Visa fee also includes some third party charges (e.g. bank transaction charges), which are levied by the Government of UAE.
Limits on Use
You are strictly prohibited to use www.DubaiVisa.com and its services for your personal benefit and interest. Furthermore, selling or catering any services through our website to any third party is also not permissible to you.
- Our website reserves the rights of users from time-to-time;
- In order to restrict the access of any individual(s) to DubaiVisa.com and/or withdrawal of any content from the webpage for the time being;
- To practice anything else that DubaiVisa.com truly believes to protect the security and integrity of DubaiVisa.com and its database’s information;
- To bring in anything new or to alter anything and/or additional security measure, which is not accompanied by notice.
Web Content & Precision
All accessible contents or information provided on Dubai VISA.com comply with the legal terms, and are accumulated with legitimate skill and care. However, some information and contents might be there on our website, which are provided by any third party. In case of any inaccuracy or errors on that information, Dubai VISA.com shall not be held responsible. Also, in certain cases some omissions or accessible issue may occur, which are quite instinctive in any internet-related system, and Dubai VISA.com has no reasonable control over it. Such errors or omissions may occur on account of operator/user’s error or it may be influenced by a software/system or malfunctions. Therefore, user/applicant may verify the accuracy of the provided information before relying on it completely. The website is dynamic in nature and it reserve rights to make any changes in the content at any point of time without any prior notice.
Ownership & Limited Licence
The user/applicants are entitled to a limited licence to download the required content/information from the website of Dubai VISA.com. They are further permitted to use the same and take a print of the information for personal or non-commercial purposes, provided that all proprietary notices, trademarks and copyright are kept intact. Unless mentioned unambiguously, using, copying, retransmission and redeployment of any content of Dubai VISA.com are rigidly proscribed. Thus, owner/user of this limited licence is subject to an agreement that he/she will comply with these terms and conditions before accessing, using and downloading the same, which are legally owned by Dubai VISA.com or licensed to Dubai VISA.com.
The information/document downloaded or used from Dubai VISA.com are only accessible in accordance with the licence of end user adhering to the terms of that software, or when there is no such licence, and the user is allowed by a non-transferable or non-exclusive license to use that software for using Dubai VISA.com. It clearly denotes that Dubai VISA.com is prohibited in accordance with the cited terms and conditions of use.
The moment a user/applicant access our website, all the required information are stored in the database of Dubai VISA.com. Whatever information fetched through our "contact us" option, will only be restricted to Dubai VISA.com, and the same will be used to contact the user while addressing his/her queries. As per the provision of applicable law, user may request us for obtaining a copy of User Data (if any) by paying a small fee. Besides, user may also contact us if he/she wishes to deactivate/remove/alter the User Data. All the user details that get stored in our database will never be sold or revealed to any third party unless/otherwise any requirement arises to share the same for service related matters. Thus the information is absolutely safe and secured with us.
User Consent: Upon accessing the website of Dubai VISA.com and using its information, you permit Dubai VISA.com to process/transfer the User Data, which is required for providing you the relevant services, and allow you to use the site for the said purpose.
Visitors/Users should be watchful while accessing to any third party sites through Dubai Visa.com. Any such links provided on the website of Dubai Visa.com are only for service purposes. Dubai Visa.com holds no right/control over the privacy practices of those links/sites and hence, shall not be held responsible for any changes/information provided on those links/sites. Furthermore, Dubai Visa.com is not liable for any third party information or opinions that are being catered (if any) on/through Dubai Visa.com.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Legal Responsibility
b) Subject to point number (d), Dubai VISA.com disclaims any loss/damages, liability, data corruption, punitive loss, wasted time, loss of goodwill, opportunity and profits caused in relation to use of any information/services provided through it, howsoever arising, as per agreement, trot or otherwise, even if the same was projected or Dubai VISA.com was aware of the propensity of such liability/damage/loss.
If in case Dubai Visa.com believes that you are using the website/services breaching any of the stated Terms & Conditions, Dubai Visa.com reserve the right to limit your access to the website at any point of time without any intimation.
Use of Dubai Visa.com and its relevant services are governed by UAE law. Hence, you are deemed to abide by any disputes or claims associated with Dubai Visa.com to the authority of the UAE courts.
Visa and Passport
For any information related to Visa and Passport, user should consult with the relevant Consulate /Embassy. Dubai VISA.com will review the documents and other information before the departure. The reason being, sometimes the prerequisite may differ. However, at any point of time, Dubai VISA.com shall not be held responsible if an applicant/user is detained at airport or refused to board the flight or gets no access to the territory of visiting country on account of any of the following reasons that are occurred from use’s end:
- Not accompanied by the correct/valid Passport
- Not carrying the essential documents and Visa, which are required before accessing to the territory of a foreign country or required at the visiting airport.
Health: Prior flying to the visiting country, user should consult with the doctor about his/her health condition and recommended inoculations, as the same may change at any point of time. Furthermore, a user is solely responsible if he/she is undergoing the prescribed medicines and following the medical counsel as instructed.
All services rendered through Dubai VISA.com are in clear understanding that Dubai VISA.com shall not be relied or liable for making any suggestions or decisions related to user’s voyage. Dubai VISA.com doesn’t warranty you for the disseminated information on the website and its uninterrupted availability, precision, security, compatibility or any services offered.