Terms and Conditions
- It is not applicable for Group booking (2 or more than 2 Applicants)
- Refund policy is applicable for 1st time Visa Application for UAE Visa
- Refund policy is not Applicable in case of incorrect or false information provided by the Applicant
- Refund policy is not applicable in case of rejection due to security & background verification of the Applicant
- Refund policy is not applicable in case Applicant fails to furnish more information required by Immigration
Frequently Asked Questions
An e-Visa is an official authorization document in soft PDF format permitting entry into and travel within foreign land. Applicants obtain their visas electronically after entering required information online and making payments by a credit or debit card. You can track status of your application by visiting to tracking website - www.thedubaivisa.com/applicationstatus
- Visit www.thedubaivisa.com
- Select nationality and currently living in.
- Select visa types.
- Fill an Application Form
- Complete your transaction by making payment.
- Receive an email confirmation.
Documents required may change basis your nationality.
- Colored scanned copy of the passport and it should be valid for 6 months from the arrival date.
- Colored Scanned copy of your front facing photograph with white background.
No, you can only apply with normal passport.
No, we can't get the visa approved.
It should be 6 months from the date of arrival.
Currently has two payment gateways to offer, PayPal and Pay Tabs. Select one – Fill your card details and complete the transaction.
Yes, it's safe to transact! PayPal and PayTabs are globally acclaimed as secure payment gateway, worldwide people use it for the transactions online. The Dubai Visa is SSL secured and integrated both the gateways for the applicant's peace of mind.
To organize your visa, we'll simply need to confirm - which option (Regular or Express) you would prefer.
- Regular service takes 48-72 working hours
- Express service takes 24 working hours.
- Quick and easy process
- Safe and Secured Payment gateway
- Status update at every stage of the visa application
- 24*7 personalized service support
If the application has not been sent or submitted to the immigration department for further processing, we shall refund you after the deduction of our service charges.
E-visas 30days, 60days or 90days stay is no longer renewed or extended. Guest will have to exit the country & may come back on another visa if they meet the requirements.
UAE visa will be issued electronically and saved in computer system. Therefore, you need to take a print out of the electronic visa confirmation sent to you by email. Upon arrival in UAE you must proceed to eye scan desk before proceeding to immigration desk. At immigration desk they will put entry stamp on your passport after examine your valid visa and passport.
Please be informed that we would require following for payment authorization from your end.
a. Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture.
b. Please fill the attached payment authorization letter and send as signed copy.
Important points for UAE – For express visa please email us your documents on our email address (email@example.com) so that we can check your eligibility for express service, if you take the service online from our website and if found ineligible then your visa will be processed under normal service.
Disclaimer: The Dubai Visa neither represents any Government Department of UAE, nor does it linked with any UAE Embassy abroad. This is a private visa agency, which caters visa processing services related to United Arab Emirates and Charges a Consulting fee. Prospective applicants may also obtain UAE visas from the Government website without paying any consulting service charges.